All Supported Dodge/Ram Vehicles
The Trinity 2 EX is hands down, the most feature packed performance tuner, monitor, diagnostic and data logging device on the planet. The T2 has no peer in terms of wide vehicle coverage, 50 state compliant tuning, custom tuning capability, high-definition graphics, and premium quality. The original Trinity stood out in a market full of pretenders as it took on-dash monitoring and performance tuning to a new level. The T2 raises the bar again by including an industry-leading digital display, high-definition graphics, high-speed and yet simple user interface, and of course, legendary DiabloSport tuning.
- Full-color, high-definition 5″ touch screen
- Lightning fast read/write times
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Up to an additional 100 HP & 250 TQ on Diesel applications, 90 HP & 90 TQ on Gas applications
- One-Touch, easy menu navigation
- Wi-Fi Updating
- Full data logging capability
- AFM/MDS active fuel management options*
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Multi-vehicle licenses available
- Correct speedometer and adjust speed/rev limiters*
- 50-State legal tuning available*
*Options, features and coverage may vary based on vehicle application
Multiple Vehicle Licenses
The Trinity T2 can tune your whole driveway! With the T2’s additional vehicle license options, you can tune multiple vehicles with one device. If your T2 is currently tuned into your Chevrolet Camaro, but you also want to tune your Silverado, upgrade your T2 with an additional license through our Ignition Update Software and you can be tuning both vehicles in no time. The additional T2 licenses can program any make or model that the T2 supports so you can tune basically anything.
***Warning—2015-2018 Chrysler vehicles require a DiabloSport Modified PCM be installed prior to tuning. 2018 Chrysler vehicles require the Diablsoport bypass cable as well.